Am I Really Pregnant?
If you are sexually active, it’s possible to become pregnant. There are some common signs of pregnancy, but they aren’t always accurate.
- Missed Period
- Slight Bleeding
- Swollen / Tender Breasts
- Fatigue / Tiredness
- Nausea / Morning Sickness
- Frequent Urination
- Darkening of Nipples
- Food Cravings or Food Aversions
If you’re concerned about being pregnant and don’t know what to do next, make an appointment and talk to someone at Pregnancy Support Center. Our services are here to help.
FREE PREGNANCY TESTS
It’s important to get an accurate pregnancy test and talk to someone about your situation – especially before visiting an abortion clinic. Pregnancy Support Center provides free medical-quality pregnancy tests. Our pregnancy tests are:
– 99% accurate
– More sensitive than many over-the-counter tests.
– Can detect the hCG pregnancy hormone as early as 7 days after conception or 21 to 24 days after the first day of your last period.
WHAT IF I HAVE A POSITIVE TEST AT HOME?
The free pregnancy tests that Pregnancy Support Center provides are medical quality and may be more accurate than the home test you’ve already taken. If you have a positive test at Pregnancy Support Center, you may qualify for a free ultrasound to determine more about your pregnancy.
OUR PREGNANCY TESTS ARE…
– 99% accurate
– More sensitive than many over-the-counter tests
– Sensitive enough detect the hCG pregnancy hormone as early as 7 days after conception or 21 to 24 days after the first day of your last period.
WE ARE COMMITED TO HELPING YOU
- You are welcome to bring a friend or family member for support.
- You can make an appointment or walk-in.
WHEN YOU VISIT US
Our goal is to help you. Your health and well-being is our first priority. We are here to listen and give you the information you need before visiting an abortion clinic.
It’s your right to choose. Your right to know.